You are sucked into a book of... uh guess... and the only way to escape is to complete each level, I mean, Rhyme or Tale and make it to the end.
Question: Grimm or Disney-fied?
Red Riding Hood
- follow the path
- avoid the wolf
- kill (or save!) your grandma
- or Red Riding Hood's Revenge, down with wolves! -
Jack & the Beanstalk
- escape from the giant down the beanstalk
- constant movement, control speed + left & right
- avoid slowy-downy obstacles
Three Billy Goats Gruff
- trick your way past the troll across the bridge and get your tasty goat noms
- or point + click stylez
- Trine/ Day of the Tentacle switching between character shenanigans
- LucasArts puzzlings
Also interesting: Neil Gaiman's story based on this. The Troll wants a boy's life as payment for crossing his bridge, but the boy, and then teenager, then man, convinces him it would be worth more when he's lived more.